In model making, there are many things that could be called architectural supplies. These are tools and materials that can be used to build or design architectural models. Here are some examples of architectural supplies in model making:
- Wood is a popular material for building architectural models. There are different types of wood that can be used in model making, such as plywood, pine wood, or balsa wood.
- Glue is an important architectural supply in model making because you can use it to join the different parts of a model together. There are different types of glue that you can use in model making, such as wood glue, plastic glue, or super glue.
- Tools: In model making, you need different tools to build or create the models. These include saws, screwdrivers, pliers, and sanding tools, for example.
- Stencils are useful when you want to transfer geometric shapes or patterns onto the material in model making. There are different types of stencils that you can use in model making, such as rulers, protractors, or set squares.
- Paints and brushes: If you want to create architectural models in model making, you also need paints and brushes. There are different types of paints that you can use in model making, such as acrylic paints, oil paints, or water-based paints.
Overall, there are many things that could be called architectural supplies in model making. They are important for putting together the different parts of an architectural model and making it look its best. It is important to choose the right material and tools for the particular model building project in order to work successfully.