No results were found for the filter!
HSS-drills DIN 338
0.3 mm Ø - HSS-drills DIN 338 for wood and metal drill-Ø = shank-Ø
From €0.95 *
Piercing saw blades
Piercing saw blades for wood, plastics and soft metals. Length 130 mm. Packed of 12 pcs. Quality for watchmakers, made in Germany. 6 teeth / cm - 0.39 x 1.03 mm 8 teeth / cm - 0.30 x 0.77 mm 10 teeth/cm - 0.25 x 0.58 mm Piercing saw...
Content 12 Stück (€0.27 * / 1 Stück)
From €3.20 *
Jeweller's saw (fret saw) with head collar screw
Jeweller's saw bow with head tensioning screw in different tension lengths. For all fretsaw blades. Supplied without saw blades. The fretsaw has an adjustable bow - available in the following variants: Ironing depth approx. 150 mm...
From €19.90 *
Pin vice (Ø = 0,10 - 1,00 mm)
Pin vice, 75 mm long, capacity 0.1 to 1.0 mm with small head for holding small drills and taps.
Special-fretsaw blades, universal application for wood, plastics, horn, gypsum. Pack of 12.
Content 12 Stück (€0.33 * / 1 Stück)
Jewellers tweezers curved
Jewellers tweezers, curved, half pointed. Fitted with guide pin to keep points together. Approx. length 120 mm.
Pin vice (Ø = 0.3 - 1,20 mm + 1,30 - 2,30 mm)
Pin vice with knurled brass handle, totally hollow throughout with screw head and 2 hardened collet chucks. Capacity 0 - 1.0 and 1.5 - 2.3 mm. Usable for holding little drills, taps and for our 100 mm needle files.
A goldsmith uses a variety of tools to make or repair jewelry and other items made of gold, silver, and other precious metals. Some of these tools include:
- File: A file is a long, narrow tool with a rough surface used to shape and smooth precious metals. Goldsmiths use files in different sizes and shapes depending on the type of work they are doing.
- Hammer: A hammer is an important tool for goldsmiths to shape and work precious metals. Goldsmiths use hammers in different sizes and weights depending on how much force they need.
- Saw: A saw is a tool used to cut and shape precious metals. Goldsmiths use saws with fine teeth to make fine cuts, and saws with coarser teeth to make coarser cuts.
- Pliers: pliers are a tool with two legs that are used to grab and hold things. Goldsmiths use pliers to shape and work precious metals and to grip and move small objects.
- Vise: A vise is a tool used to hold objects while they are being worked on. Goldsmiths use vises to hold precious metals while forging or engraving.
- Tweezers: tweezers are a small tool with two long, narrow legs used to grasp and move small objects. Goldsmiths use tweezers to grip and attach small gemstones.
These are just a few of the tools goldsmiths use. There are many other tools and equipment needed for the work of a goldsmith.